No disks, tapes, filing or storage, just secure hassle
free storage of all your precious data
QUICK FACT: If you are a legal firm there's a fair chance that your work with clients needs to be retained as securely as possible. It is also likely that storage of papers is costing you a fortune whilst being equally cumbersome to access the data you need...
The reason we backup is to minimise the risk that vitally important data will be lost. That lost data could cripple your business. At best, it will cost you a small fortune in time and money to attempt to reconstruct the data, taking the focus off running your business.
"A company that experiences a computer outage lasting for more than 10 days will never fully recover financially and that 50 percent of companies that find themselves in this situation will be out of business within 5 years"**
When there is an incident of data loss, there is a "17 percent probability that the incident would result in permanent data loss"**
Even worse, 69% of the causes of data loss are in your office right now - your computer hardware and your people.
The key to minimise both the risk and the cost to your business is to ensure that you don't lose the data in the first instance.
**Source: "The Cost of Lost Data - The importance of investing in that "ounce of prevention"" by David M. Smith, PhD
What is a backup?
A backup is a process which takes copies of data at a specific point in time, to be used for the purposes of recovery in the event that the primary data store becomes un-usable.
How should I backup?
A good backup solution will:
- Take the data immediately offsite for storage
- Run backup functionality automatically
- Provide notifications to let you know if the backup was successful or had any errors or warnings
- Support many different data types ie. Structured data (such as Microsoft Exchange, SQL, MySQL) and Unstructured data (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Provide a high level of security so that private data remains private
- Peace of mind that the process works and that the data is secure.
How can Cryptexonline help?
By making Cryptexonline an integral part of your data protection strategy.
The solutions offered by Cryptexonline are supported by the latest technological advances. We've invested heavily in quality, state of the art hardware, processes and infrastructure to ensure that your Cryptexonline service will be there when you need it.
The Cryptexonline solution provides;
- Multiple backup sets
- Multiple backup schedules
- Email notification for success, errors and warnings
- Full automation
- 256bit data encryption
- Offsite highly available online storage facilities
- Structured data support
- Microsoft Exchange Server (inc brick level)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Databases
- MySQL Databases
- Lotus Domino
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Outlook & Outlook Express
- Microsoft System State
- Unstructured data support
- File Backup (including open files)
- Multi-platform support (32bit & 64bit)
- Online restoration of data from any computer on the internet
For a full feature set for Cryptexonline, please click here
For Cryptexonline pricing click here
Cryptexonline offers a superior alternative to other backup technologies.
To order Cryptexonline and get protection for your valuable business data now, click here
If you have any further questions on how Cryptexonline can assist your business in minimising your risk of data loss, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
That meets my expectations, sign me up!